Would you like to work in a collaborative environment at a state of the art facility in Texas? Then join our Raytheon team of engineers solving problems that make the world a safer place and help to secure our great nation! Come support those who provide us with all the freedoms we enjoy.
Our Cityline facility in Richardson, TX has been open for 1 year and has many amenities that create work and life balance. On site we have a 24/7 fitness facility, health center, massage therapist, relaxation rooms, cafeteria, learning center, collaboration rooms, fun space that includes foosball and pool tables, and dynamic break areas for easy conversation and socialization. Additionally, employee appreciation lunches, special event to include Popcorn Thursdays, bonus opportunities, and great benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401K match; flexible work schedules, are just a few of the reasons people come to work at Cityline. Plus there are lot of trendy area restaurants and shopping within blocks of our site with shuttle service to help you get there!
If you have technical knowledge in software engineering and system development (DevOps, Cloud, or Cybersecurity) and the desire to learn and grow in a company with over 60,000 global employees, then Raytheon is worth the time to explore.
US Citizenship is required.
Raytheon is seeking talented Integration and Test Engineers for our portfolio of programs at our Cityline/Richardson, TX location. The Integration and Test Engineer, at either the system, subsystem or component level, will contribute to a team of systems engineers in the accomplishment of engineering tasks in an iterative development environment.
Typical responsibilities include:
• Collaborate efforts, in an iterative development environment, with a team of engineers to accomplish integration and test tasks
• Support complex software subsystems and conflict resolution of assignments to define test and verification requirements, plans and sequences
• Participation in readiness and program design reviews
This position is located at our Cityline campus in Richardson, TX
Must be a U.S. CITIZEN with an active DoD Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
Requires the Aptitude to:
• Frequently use and apply Systems Engineering technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
• Provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity
• Follow established procedures
• Contribute to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects
• Collaborate with internal company contacts as well as inter-organizational and outside customer contacts on routine matters
• Ability to work at a system, subsystem or component level
• Knowledge of/or experience with Systems Engineering technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
• Integration, verification and test experience on a large government software development contract
• Proven ability to collaborate with internal company contacts as well as inter-organizational and outside customer contacts on routine matters
• Ability to work in a collaborative, multi-discipline environment to produce deliverable products
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools, particularly Excel, Project, and PowerPoint
• Willing to work overtime and weekends as required to achieve milestones
• Knowledge of software development lifecycle models (waterfall and Agile) and program lifecycle modes
• Knowledge of at least two of the following systems engineering functions:
- requirements development and management,
- system design
- interface definition and control
- integration and test
• Experience analyzing and decomposing requirements using DOORS
• Ability to the identify, manage, and mitigate technical risk
• Knowledge of Cost Account Management (CAM)
• Knowledge of Earn Value Management System (EVMS)
• Active DoD Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance
• Qualified Raytheon Six Sigma Specialist or equivalent
2 years with a BS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree; 0 years with a MS in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or related technical degree
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.