full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking a Subject Matter Expert III who will be responsible for supporting one or more of the multiple information management systems that comprise the military?s Garrison-based electronic health record (EHR), Armed Forces Health Longitudinal Technology Application (AHLTA), Composite Health Care System (CHCS) and Essentris®, MHS Genesis, TMIP-Joint, JOMIS, Maritime Medical Modules (MMM) as configured, installed and supported by each service. Ideal candidate will be involved in one or more of the following: systems and software engineering; research and development; integration and testing; implementation; verification and validation; software test and evaluation; information assurance; data consolidation and reporting; lifecycle management; and deployment of one or more of these medical systems.
1. Plan and organize work and interact with technical and non-technical personnel translating user requirements into responsive applications.
2. Lead system Design integration planning for multiple large-scale installations.
3. Lead hardware and software Evaluation
4. Lead System Test and Evaluation, planning execution and management.
5. Lead System requirements planning and oversight.
6. Lead Technical development product milestone scheduling.
1. Twelve (12) years of hands-on experience with Information Technology to include three of the following areas: Systems Requirements, project management and strategic planning, HIPAA requirements, Medical Systems, Operational Requirements, Enterprise Strategic Planning and operations, Enterprise systems incident management, Test & Evaluation, and Training.
2. Security+ Certification.
3. Understanding of one or more of these concepts: advanced system architecture; information assurance; hardware technologies; digital/analog communications technologies; applied physics; human factors engineering; computer simulation; electronic sensor technologies; and ERP.
4. Demonstrated detailed knowledge of IA concepts and requirements.
5. Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of DOD military specifications and standards.
6. Understanding of FISMA and HIPAA IA requirements.
7. Experience with Information Security Management and Information Systems Audit
8. Must have excellent writing, listening, and public speaking skills.