Raytheon Pasadena is seeking an experienced, highly motivated Software Test Engineer to support an exciting project for our JPL/NASA customer. The selected candidate will perform all levels of Testing per established procedures and requirements as directed by the Test Team Leader.
The selected Software test Engineer will be responsible for creating tests cases to verify requirements implementation, functionality, performance and system Testing. As well as documentation of all tests and developed procedures and support of the automation of basic regression Testing.
Clearance is not required for this position
Must be a US Person. No sponsorships.
- Experience using Linux/Unix with scripting language (python, csh, perl, etc.)
- Experience building SQL queries
- Experience with and understanding of the Software Testing standard concepts, such as requirements verification, configuration management, and unit Testing through acceptance Testing.
- Experience with at least one test automation tool and/or frameworks, such as Selenium, Postman, Jmeter, SoapUI, etc.
- Expert in Python, SQL and/or csh
- Familiarity with RedMine and Confluence
- Experience in automating processes using design, implementation and Testing of scripts
- Experience with DevOps/Agile/Scrum
- Working knowledge of Software configuration management and issue tracking tools
- Basic technical understanding of Object-Oriented Programing (C,C++,Java,etc.), Databases (Oracle/MySQL), SysML/UML modeling languages, and MathLab
- Ability to develop test cases and execute manual test case procedures utilizing TestRail
- Ability to complete detailed, accurate work under time pressure
- Strong written and oral communication skills
The candidate will be required to work in Pasadena CAEducation and Years of Experience:
Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Software
Engineering, or similar technical discipline with typically a minimum of 4 years of related experience 112646
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.