M C Dean Inc. (www.mcdean.com)
M.C. Dean, Inc. is the nation?s premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical organizations. M.C. Dean?s capabilities include electrical, electronic security, telecommunications, life-safety, instrumentation and control, and command and control systems. M.C. Dean, Inc. serves a diverse group of markets including Fortune 1000 corporations; universities; high Tech and biotech firms; Federal; state, and local government clients; and other organizations with large scale, complex, and mission-critical infrastructure needs. Established in 1949, M.C. Dean, Inc. has earned a reputation as an innovator and pioneer. Headquartered in Dulles, Virginia, M.C. Dean, Inc. employs more than 2,500 professionals in offices throughout the Eastern United States, Europe and the Middle East.
M.C. Dean, Inc. offers an excellent benefits package including a competitive salary; medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; paid-time off; tuition reimbursement; 401k Retirement Plan and Military Reserve pay offset.
For more information about our company, you can visit www.mcdean.com.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Journeyman Lineman will be expected to safely perform all associated tasks with the construction and maintenance of all overhead and underground facilities (excluding vaults, manholes, and hot compounds). They must be able to safely trouble shoot and repair all distribution circuits and equipment. Be able to prepare all associated paperwork and be comfortable with embracing new technology in the utility field.
1. Perform construction, maintenance, and repairs on the electrical overhead and underground distribution and transmission system
2. Operate, inspect, and maintain aerial devices, digger/derricks, excavation equipment, and other electric line related equipment
3. Climb poles with climbing hooks and belt, troubleshoot underground and overhead distribution systems, set transformers and pull underground primary and secondary conductors.
4. Complete reports, documentation, and mapping information.
5. Assist Foreman in training Apprentice Lineman and perform other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills:See Job Description