Cyber Security Analyst (Job Number:435656)
SAIC is seeking to a hire a Cyber Security Analyst to support our client at US CENTCOM at MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL on a funded contract.
- Support will include working with multiple Project Engineering Teams to plan, execute, and implement the Risk Management Framework for Department of Defense Information Technology (RMF for DoD IT).
- Work with multiple Project Managers, Cyber Security Engineers, System Administrators, and Test Lab personnel to assess and validate USCENTCOM?s Security posture as new IT applications and systems are added or reaccredited within the USCENTCOM enterprise.
- Participate as a member of integrated government/contractor teams of technical and functional experts.
- Duties include IAVA scanning and auditing, incident handling and response specifically targeted towards computer incident response and restoration of a secure operating environment, investigation of intrusion events and attempts and analysis of exploits.
- Analytical support will include research and development of CND concepts, policies, and strategies, particularly within the national Security framework.
Required Education and/or Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline or equivalent and 2+ years related experience.
- Must meet DoD 8570.01-M minimum of IAT Level II Certification (i.e. Security +).
- Active Top Secret/SCI Security clearance.
- 2+ Years of experience understanding and implementing DoD, DISA, Joint Staff, CNSSI and NIST cybersecurity instructions, publications and policies.
- 2+ Years of experience in understanding and validating DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs); DISA Security Requirements Guides (SRGs), National Security Agency Security Configuration Guides.
- 2+ Years of experience in understanding and validating NIST 800-53 Security Controls; CNSSI 1253 Security Controls and Overlays.
- 1+ Years of experience with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- 1+ Years of experience with DoD Information Technology Portfolio Repository (DITPR); DoD SIPRNet Information Technology Registry (SIPR IT Registry); Ports, Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM) database maintenance as required.
- Must be able to work independently and have briefing, writing and customer interface skills.
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS/NESSUS), DISA Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), Host Based Security System (HBSS); Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS) cybersecurity applications and tools.
- Experience with evaluating network devices, e.g., firewalls, switches, routers for STIG compliancy.
- Experience briefing Senior military and civil service employees.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 3, 2018, 1:20:37 PM
Primary Location: United States-FL-MACDILL AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job