Software/Cyber Security Engineer (Job Number:435640)
Job Description: SAIC is seeking an outstanding Software Engineer/Developer with a passion for vulnerability and penetration software coding to solve some of the most challenging national Security problems. You will work on a high- performing team to build and deploy the next generation of national Security systems. We need a motivated team player who bases their work in the fundamentals of computer science while applying a deep understanding of engineering and scientific principles across a range of customer specific technical domains and engineering specialties. Occasional travel may be required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science, electrical engineering, or computer engineering plus 5 or more years of relevant experience or a master?s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, computer engineering, or equivalent relevant experience in at least three of the following areas:
- Experience with C++, Java, and Python development.
- Experience with Encryption Technology.
- Experience with HTML 5.
- Experience with Cloud Automation and other Cloud Computing Services (Open Stack, AWS, Azure)
- Experience with Reverse Engineering of Software.
- Must have background in utilizing software to create and then address system vulnerabilities.
- An active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 9, 2018, 6:09:26 PM
Primary Location: United States-CO-DENVER
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job