C&J Well Service
C&J Well Service is one of the most dynamic companies in the oilfield services industry. We are an energetic, fast-moving leader, offering the most in-demand services and operating in the hottest shale regions. Our company went public in 2011 and has achieved record growth ever since. Our rapid success allows us to offer great opportunities at all levels of our company, which is why the best people in the business want to join our ranks. Perhaps you will be the next.
Field Sales Representative
The primary function of the Field Sales Representative will be to develop and grow the market share. Responsible for marketing and developing new business as well as maintaining existing customer accounts. The Sales Representative will be required to work closely with the Company's Management Team as to aggressively seek new growth opportunities in assigned area.
- Implement effective strategies to retain and build upon existing customer relationships.
- Communicate with Sales Manager to ensure customer service requirements are completed in a safe, timely and efficient manner.
- Lead new business development by identifying markets for Company's services.
- Make office calls and Sales/technical presentations to key decision makers.
- Gather data required for all jobs.
- Implement effective strategies to build new customer relationships.
- Work with Operations and Sales Management to establish pricing for services that suits market conditions and maintains financial objectives.
- Liaise with competitor and other service company representatives to maintain intelligence in industry activity as it relates to Company's business.
- Promote the Company in the community through active participation in industry social events
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of Coil Tubing operations to provide solutions to Customer requirements.
- Solid Oil and Gas contacts and understanding of the market preferred.
- Possess the operational knowledge, Sales skills and commitment to success.
- Capable of making decisions and developing ideas.
- Strong customer focus and ability to relate well to others, internally and externally.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent Organizational Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to interact with employees, managers and vendors in a timely and professional manner.
- Self-Starter with an ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Bottom hole assemblies.
- Knowledge of Frac operations.
- High School/GED Required
- Prefer 2-3 yrs. experience
- General Oilfield Experience, preferred
C&J Energy Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.