Training Management Analyst (CSCS N7 SIP) (Job Number:435767)
Job Title: Senior Training Management Analyst Position (CSCS N7 ? Student Input Planning)
Senior Training Analyst position, with particular emphasis on training requirement analyses and Student Input Planning (SIP) processes. This position requires the employee to be located in Dahlgren, VA and continually collaborate with the Center for Surface Combat Systems training management analysis team supporting CSCS N7.
- Utilizing team analytical methods and models, along with Government owned systems (NTMPS/FLTMPS, and CeTARS) and Government Furnished Information (GFI) including Navy Training Systems Plans (NTSP), Ship Building Plans, Afloat Master Planning System (AMPS), Installation Plans, Navy Enlisted Classification (NEC) manuals, and other pertinent instructions and documentation, develop projected student input plans for the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) Future Years Defense Plan (FYDP) for all training required by OPNAV N96, CSCS, SWOS, and SURFOR.
- Perform reviews of Navy Training Project Plans (TPP) and provide recommendations and comments in written reports.
- Perform as the CSCS N7 NTSP Subject Matter Expert (SME) while performing reviews of NTSPs, maintaining comprehensive summaries of student throughput requirements by system, platform, and course. Additionally provide detailed written change recommendations and analyses of training impact for Government customers.
- Review and track Naval system installation and fielding plan schedules, and other training information and documentations as needed to analyze and determine the resultant impact on customer training requirements, Demand Signal Planning (DSP) and the SIP process. Perform quality assurance reviews of Training Requirements Manager (TRM) planner inputs affecting CSCS/SWOS/OPNAV (N96) courses and keep customers apprised of potential issues and status of planning completion.
- Schedule, plan, and participate in CSCS, SWOS, Community Manager, and Resource Sponsor stakeholder meetings associated with the DSP and SIP.
- Assist with preparation of Contractor?s monthly progress reports
- Travel up to 15% of the time may be required
- Minimum of six (6) years of practical experience in support of or operating U.S. Naval Surface Combatant Commands or Vessels, with understanding of Surface Combatant Watchstation requirements and AEGIS Baselines.
- Minimum of two (2) years of hands on experience utilizing FLTMPS, NTMPS, or related systems
- Two (2) years of experience reviewing Naval Training Systems Plans and/or other training requirements documents
- Proficient in the development and use of Microsoft Office Excel and/or Access documents, including intermediate to advanced use of functions. Practical experience in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience in development and delivery of both working and executive level briefs
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as a member of a larger team and clearly communicate customer requirements while staying focused on primary goals.
- Clearance: SECRET (must have ? no exceptions)
- US Citizen
Bachelor?s Degree in a related field and 6 years of practical experience with position requirements. May be substituted with ten (10) years of related work and data analysis experience. Other: Potential for telework
? no Shift
? day job Schedule
? salaried, full- time Job specific training will be provided. Expectation is for individual to transition to a key position following extensive training period. AEGIS Weapons System experience will be a big plus factor
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 12, 2018, 6:12:03 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-KING GEORGE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job