Electrical Power & Analog Designer (Job Number:435839)
Job Description: This is a mid to senior-level power/analog design position for the Payload Servicing Unit subsystem of the Restore-L mission at NASA GSFC. The candidate should have a background in complex electrical systems and filter board experience. The candidate should also be proficient in electrical testing, design, and NASA project review developments and presentations.
- Test and troubleshoot EDU filter boards.
- Respin tested EDU filter boards for flight use.
- Generate test procedures and test reports.
- Generate design analysis (i.e. parts stress, worst-case timing?).
- Develop the GSE Simulators
- Support the design reviews (i.e. test readiness, peer review, CDR?).
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Fourteen (14) or more years of experience
- Analog design
- Power design
- PSpice simulation
- Complex electrical systems testing and troubleshooting
- FPGA design experience is strongly desired but not required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 23, 2018, 9:17:42 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-GREENBELT
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job