full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking a Senior Systems Engineer that will be an integral part of a fast-paced Senior Systems engineering/analysis team providing oversight and assistance to DHS R&D and Acquisition programs. Candidate will be in a client-facing environment and must have excellent communication and relationship-building skills. Candidate will be responsible for identifying and communicating cyber risks and issues within programs. Candidate will also be responsible for assisting programs to address/mitigate any cyber risks and issues and conduct threat/vulnerability assessments. A successful candidate must be able to build consensus among diverse stakeholders and work in teams. Must be comfortable working in dynamic/changing and fast-paced environments. Must be an excellent communicator with ability to look at and convey issues from the strategic and technical perspective. Must be comfortable in an advise/assist role and engaging with multiple programs (as opposed to working within a single program office).
General responsibilities include:
? Assessing and assisting programs on cyber risks/issues
· Assisting programs in planning and conducting Systems engineering/technical activities, including guiding programs in technical/Systems engineering planning, requirements definition and analyses, cost/performance trade analysis, feasibility analysis, regulatory compliance analysis support, technology maturity assessments, conceptual design, and other special studies and analyses.
· Assisting programs in developing Systems engineering/technical artifacts such as, Systems engineering plans, requirements documents, test and evaluation plans
· Analyzing program artifacts including program plans, Systems engineering artifacts, test and evaluation artififacts, risk registers, risk management plans, Systems engineering plans, technology roadmaps, requirements documents, analyses of alternatives/business case analyses
· Analyzing business processes/operations to identify gaps, define requirements, and identify technical risks
· Assessing program solutions, designs, and architectures to determine alignment with program and enterprise goals, compliance with policies, and to identify technical risks.
· Developing recommendations for programs on issues relating to Systems engineering, requirements, performance assurance (critical transaction scheduling, timing, interoperability), trade studies, test & evaluation, information assurance, deployment, and maintenance