full-time employee contract
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future” supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security. We need an experienced Mission Engineer and cross-functional team member who will work diligently alongside Technical Professionals supporting:
- Next Generation Jammer and related efforts in MDAP Accelerated - Rapid Acquisition project.
- Systems engineering, technical programmanagement, and specialized experience with MDAP accelerated - rapid acquisition, electronic warfare, aircraft integration, and warfare systems acquisition.
- Program leadership as a member of the SystemsEngineering and Integration Team
MUST CURRENTLY HOLD AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE AND POSSESS THE ABILITY TO ATTAIN HIGHER CLASSIFICATIONS
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform and support MDAP accelerated - rapid acquisition, warfighting assessments and effectiveness analysis, advanced concept development and design, analytic support for the pre-acquisition, rapid acquisition, and sustainment of Navy, Joint, and allied systems acquisition process, and modeling and simulations for operational analysis.
- Demonstrate knowledge in area of engineering expertise and applied engineering principles to investigate, analyze, plan, and design, develop, implement, test or evaluate systems.
- Review and prepare engineering and technical analyses and reports, change proposals, and other technical documentation.
- Conduct system integration, configuration management, quality assurance testing, or acquisition and resource management.
- Analyzes designs and develops, implements, tests, or evaluates software, components, or systems related to engineering or functional requirements of military weapons systems, associated support systems; or leads the execution of complex tasks.
- Provide technical management administration of a warfare analysis project.
- Operate independently and collaboratively on assessments supporting capability trades, systems trades, force structure, and Service-specific studies.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Rapid Acquisition processes and systematically engineering mission area functional requirements.
- Experience supporting major, multi-faceted Naval Aviation programs with industry standard modeling and simulation techniques, systems and programs.