|The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to influence hardware and systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer and end user. |
WLED is seeking a Senior Multi-Disciplined Engineer who will be functioning as a Patriot Training and Technical Publications lead based out of Andover, MA
This lead will:
- Provide Technical and programmatic oversight to a subcontractor or remote Raytheon business partner for the development of training material, development of Technical manuals, and/or conduct of training
- Oversee the conduct of training, ensuring instructors are qualified
- Represent assigned engineering functions within the Patriot Core Execution Team at program meetings, updates, and reviews
- Maintain a control account plan and report earned value for all Technical manual and training related activities and ensure control account alignment with the integrated master schedule and make updates as necessary
- Develop training plans
- Drive the Risk & Opportunity processes
- Utilize analytical skillsets to review generated material, determine required subject matter expert inputs, and interpret engineering Technical data
- Ensure regular communications flows between the program office, the core execution team, WLED, and training developers, Technical manual developers, and/or the training conduct team
- Periodic CONUS and OCONUS travel, up to 20%
- 6+ (four) years? experience leading large projects, building strong cross-functional organizational effectiveness, and managing geographically dispersed organizations.
- Related experience in logistics support, system fielding and implementation or life cycle management.
- Currently hold or have the ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance
- Prior Army or other military experience
- Demonstrate that their assigned tasks are effectively executing work to deliver on-budget, on-time, correct, high quality, complete work products
- Knowledge of product life cycle management.
- Prior Technical leadership experience and leading other team members during problem resolution
- Experience with presentations and data analysis skills
- Project budgetary management experience
- Prior experience development Technical documentation, training material or conducting courses for the department of defense or foreign military customers
- R6s Specialist (or other similar certification)
- Prior Experience developing Statement of Works and subcontractor management
- Technical Manuals IETMs (class 4 level) experience
- Experience with training instruction
- Participation in proposal processes to develop and review cost estimates/proposals packages.
- Understanding of Earned Value fundamentals and project budgetary management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise cultural sensitivity
- Experience rolling out training in a variety of forms (online and face-to-face) and to a large audience
- Familiarity with standards-based, XML tagging processes and designs and applications for data product developments and engineering to include tagging and build rules with S1000D, MIL-STD 3031, MIL-STD 40051-1 and -2, 2361, MIL-PRF 38784, MIL-DTL 24784, SCORM, TRADOC 350-70, NAVAIR INSTRUCTION 13034, MIL-HDBK 29612, MIL-HDBK 1222, and others.
- Knowledge of export control regulations (ITAR/EAR)
- Demonstrate effective leadership and influential skills, interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, team building skills, and multitasking skills.
- BS/BA in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or a Technical Discipline.(STEM). 8 years of applicable experience can be considered in lieu of a BS/BA