The Senior Program Manager will act as a Deputy to the Product Area Manager and be responsible for creating and capturing new business, of various technologies.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Execution of multiple programs, financial management, and customer interface as required. Coordinates the efforts of other functions to support the mission area business strategy for this multi-product segment through evaluation of customer needs and environmental trends.
- Works with Product Area Program Manager, Capture Leads and Business development to identify new opportunities and develop strategies to capture new business in support of Product area commitments.
- Provides input in development and execution of the Product and Mission Area: 5 year financial plans, AOP, Assigned investment resources, IPDS Gates.
- Acts as a Deputy to the product area program manager overseeing the execution of multiple programs including program management oversight for functions. Provides leadership to program managers to ensure that contract deliverables are met, customer satisfaction is strong, and other costs are minimized.
- Employs appropriate Program Management Best Practices and tools. Represents Program at Program Management Reviews and Program Performance Reviews.
- Coaches, mentors, and provides performance feedback to direct and indirect reports.
- Represents the company to the customer, provides program status to customers, gathers "voice of the customer" information and customer assessment data to share with the team for use in solution development.
- Builds and maintains relationships and networks with other companies and with other RTN businesses as required
- Promotes and brands Space Systems in national symposiums, conferences, trade shows or other venues.
- Minimum 12 years of related working experience
- Program Management, IPTL, including Earned Value Management
- RF/EO/COMM technology experience
- Experience in managing development or space development programs
- Knowledge of Space industry and customers
- Active Top Secret/SCI with current SSBI and contingent on being able to secure special access
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems
- Must obtain conditional Program Management Certification, accordance with RP-248
- Current CI Poly
- Advanced Technical degree
- PM, IPTL and Earned Value certification
- PM management of Production Program
- Business Development/Capture experience
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Science or related technical discipline
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.#IdeasInOrbit
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.