Facilities Manager - Military veterans preferred
Description JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Facilities Manager will provide oversight and facility support for the Alternative Processing Facility (APF) leased facility in Ashburn, Virginia.
Job specific Responsibilities:
- Provide approved escorted access to facility, as necessary.
- Manage customer equipment storage spaces, including space allocations, inventory tracking, policy compliance, and shipping and receiving of equipment at the leased facility.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of customer facility.
Qualifications TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience.
- Public Trust L5 Security Clearable
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Technical Field
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Eight to Ten Years of Experience in a healthcare Environment
- MS Office TECHNICAL SPECIALTIES
- Project Planner/Scheduler
More Jobs For Veterans...