Facilities Manager (Job Number:436091)
The Facilities Manager will provide oversight and facility support for the Alternative Processing Facility (APF) leased facility in Ashburn, Virginia.
Job specific Responsibilities:
- Provide approved escorted access to facility, as necessary.
- Manage customer equipment storage spaces, including space allocations, inventory tracking, policy compliance, and shipping and receiving of equipment at the leased facility.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of customer facility.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; Masters and eight (8) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and two (2) years or more experience.
- Public Trust L5 Security Clearable
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Technical Field
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Eight to Ten Years of Experience in a healthcare Environment
- MS Office TECHNICAL SPECIALTIES
- Project Planner/Scheduler
- MS Office
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 24, 2018, 1:19:47 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ROCKVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job