Cyberspace Training Facilitator III (Job Number:436207)
SAIC currently has a temporary (one-year) full- time position for a Cyberspace Training Specialist to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Fort Meade, Maryland.
- Assesses effectiveness of training to ensure training meets objectives and joint standards.
- Assist in evaluating training objectives.
- Determines revisions for course materials.
- Assess courses for equivalency.
- Assists in maintaining joint training standards.
- Assists in assessing readiness for cyberspace forces for conducting cyberspace operations.
- Participates in the planning and scheduling of training and exercise events and observation activities.
- Develops requirements for collective training and exercise events.
- Assists in identifying and tracking observations and lessons learned from training and exercise events both internally to USCYBERCOM and across the Joint Force for resolution.
- Assists in assessing training initiatives, identifying shortfalls and developing mitigation strategies.
- Contributes substantive content to the development and maintenance of joint standards for training.
- Contributes substantive content to the development of Readiness Reports.
- Contributes substantive content to the development and maintenance of Training Curriculums, Schedules, Joint Cyber Training and Certification Standards, Training and Readiness Manual, and other training documentation and guidance Qualifications.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum ten (10) years of training experience with minimum three years in a cyberspace environment and a Bachelor?s Degree from an accredited college or university; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience; PhD and 2 years related experience. (Required)
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. (Required)
- Excellent communications skills. (Required)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. (Required)
- ACTIVE TS/SCI Polygraph
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 30, 2018, 6:52:33 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-Fort Meade
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job