Configuration Management Analyst (Job Number:436370)
Job Description: Configuration management for control of technical (hardware and software) configurations of CI&IDS Division assets, processes and documentation.
- Apply government-instituted processes for documentation, change control management, data management, reconfiguration, base lining, data management, and other relevant processes.
- Ensure adherence to institutionalized processes and procedures.
- Act as administrator for CI&IDS Division SharePoint site.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS or BA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline.
- At least six (6) years program experience; a minimum of three (3) years out of the prior six (6) years of program experience must include systems configuration management.
- Demonstrated program experience in the configuration management process must include: configuration identification, control, audit, and status; DOD configuration management policies, procedures, review cycles, instructions and standards; engineering change proposal evaluations; and Operational and Safety Improvement Program (OSIP) procedures.
- Demonstrated experience SharePoint site architecture development and administration.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 3, 2018, 6:38:08 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ST. INIGOES
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job