Sr. Quality Assurance Eng. II
Job Description: Mission Assurance Lead: IT Services
Raytheon Intelligence and Information Services (IIS) Mission Operations Solutions (MOS) is seeking a Mission Assurance Lead supporting Advanced Weather Interactive Processing System program in Silver Spring, Maryland.
As the Program's Mission Assurance Lead you will be responsible for all matters relating to Mission Assurance, with an emphasis on continual service improvement, ISO 20000 process compliance and improvement, and proposal support in a large scale software operations and maintenance environment.
NOTE: This is not a position for Quality Control (defect detection, aka Testing)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interface with Customer/Government Quality Assurance Representatives
- Monitor and improve methods for tracking the quality, security, timeliness, and cost-effectiveness of performance in relation to the objectives and requirements set forth in the Statement of Objectives (SOO) and Performance Work Statement (PWS), including communicating with the Government, handling corrective actions, and implementing improvements.
- Review and approve Subcontractor Statements of Work
- Review and approve CDRLs
- Manage Service Level Agreement definitions, reporting and maintenance
- Monitor and manage Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP) measures pro-actively to prevent breaches and drive improvement
- Drive and actively participate in risk and opportunity management
- Report nonconforming services or products and Customer Action Requests to Mission Assurance immediately
Quality Product, Process, and Service Compliance
- Schedule and perform program audits and objective evaluations to verify compliance with program tailored processes and procedures and management development plans and the ability to manage response to program specific corrective actions
- Support programs' participation in internal and external registration audits as required
- Maintain QA records to support ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 20000 registrations
- Review and approve change requests, including contract changes and software releases
- Lead the Continual Service Improvement meetings, driving improvement across the program using ITIL and R6sigma process improvement tools.
- Participate in formal reviews such as Test Readiness Reviews (TRR), Release Readiness Reviews, etc.
- Provide summary status of assigned programs to Mission Operations Solutions Mission Assurance Lead.
Integration, Verification and Validation Support
- Witness/audit of acceptance and qualification testing.
- 6+ years of QA/IT/Systems Engineering experience in a small to medium scale hardware/software development or operations environment using agile or DevOps approach.
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills. Able to prepare presentations, conduct independent assessments and evaluations, gather data and ensure data validity.
- Ability to effectively interface with internal/external customers, subcontractor personnel and multiple program managers.
- Experience developing, implementing, and improving IT service management processes.
- 1+ years of experience managing Service Level Agreements or similar IT performance measures
- ITIL v3 Intermediate ore Expert certificate
- Experience with IPDS and IIS business product and process compliance and tailoring
- Hardware and/or software or IT development or test experience
- ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Certification
- ISO 20000 Lead Auditor Certification
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, similar technical degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.