Principal Network Engineer (Job Number:436541)
- Demonstrated expertise in technical disciplines such as computer security, network engineering, systems engineering, or functional domains such as finance, logistics, quality assurance, etc.
- May assist with analysis and evaluation and with the preparation of recommendations for system improvements, optimization, development, and/or maintenance efforts.
- May prepare and deliver presentations or reports to colleagues, subordinates, and government representatives.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more experience; PhD or JD and nine (9) years or more experience
- Candidate must currently possess and be able to maintain a TS/SCI with POLY
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 15 years of experience.
- Security+ certification required
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 9, 2018, 5:05:22 PM
Primary Location: United States-HI-WAHIAWA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job