Vinnell Arabia (www.vinnellarabia.com)
full-time employee contract
Performs primarily as a Light Armored Vehicle automotive systems repair technician. Provides informal hands on Light Armored Vehicle automotive maintenance training for contractor personnel and Ministry of the National Guard personnel. Assists with section quality control and production flow as directed. Performs fault isolation procedures on Light Armored Vehicle systems utilizing a variety of test, measurement and diagnostic equipment.
1. Performs as a technician within the Light Armored Vehicle automotive Section. Applies advanced knowledge of diesel engines, drive trains and internal electrical components using a variety of hand tools and diagnostic equipment. Oversees, trains, mentors and guides assigned Assistant Repairers within the Light automotive Vehicle automotive Section.
2. Assists the Light Armored Vehicle automotive Section Chief with daily operations, shop workflow and work force management.
3. Interfaces with the production control department to ensure documentation is properly completed and filed.
4. Assists the Light Armored Vehicle automotive Section Chief with reports, analyses and updates.
5. Identifies and submits requirements for repair parts using appropriate manuals and reference material.
6. Inspects equipment and records prior to presentation to the Quality Control Section.
7. Maintains records, as required.
8. Prepares lesson plans and materials required for informal training, if required.
9. Conducts and oversees informal training for contractor personnel and Ministry of the National Guard personnel.
A. Education Level: High School graduate. Military school graduate or an equivalent combination of civilian education and work experience in heavy diesel powered automotive equipment, wheel or track driven.
B. Experience: Six years? experience in automotive maintenance on wheeled or armored vehicles.
C. Specific knowledge, skills, abilities and requirements: Must possess a valid U.S. driver?s license and be capable of obtaining a KSA driver?s license. Able to work within a culturally diverse work force.