Entering ManTech?s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a ?Top 100 Global Technology Company? by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation?s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and Systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Systems Engineer, in the Clarksburg, WV area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer?s success is driving our growth.
As a Systems Engineer, you will provide functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of complex integrated hardware and software Systems.
- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all system level requirements to provide an integrated IT solution.
- Develops integrated system test requirement, strategies, devices and Systems.
- Directs overall system level testing.
- Perform engineering studies and analyses in support of the Systems and services.
- Provide IT and Systems engineering support to analyze system problems in support of development and implementation of solutions.
- Perform and document concept and requirements analyses in support of system refreshment and upgrades.
- Perform IT Systems performance modeling and simulations in support of Systems and services requirements analysis, modification planning, and cost estimations
- Develop New technical specifications and provide modifications to existing technical specifications.
- Perform reviews of draft documentation for technical content and compliance with engineering standards.
- Assess COTS hardware and software products for application to the enterprise.
- Assess and recommend the application of New technologies and products for improvement of the Systems and services.
- Perform fault analysis, assessments, statistical studies, predictive analysis, and other efforts sufficient to support
requirements studies and analyses associated with corrective and adaptive maintenance of the Systems.
- Plan, conduct, and participate in requirements reviews.
- Review change and enhancement requests to determine feasibility, system impacts, and cost and time estimates to implement requests.
- Provide analytical and technical support in the acquisition, design, development, and implementation of automated Systems.
- Provide analysis and planning support to the development of software release schedules.
- Provide programming and technical support for enhancements and corrective/adaptive maintenance of electronic tools supporting requirements, change, configuration, documentation, and test tool management for all Systems.
- Provide system analysis and software monitoring to assure each system?s ability to meet and sustain processing performance requirements.
- Prepare, maintain, and update software and system design documentation.
- Provide on-site expert scheduling expertise to create, update, and maintain O&M schedules across the System of Services. Scheduling shall include the maintenance of a comprehensive System of Services schedule depicting all supported Systems, as well as tactical schedules as needed.
The Contractor shall monitor all O&M schedules, providing input on potential date slips, conflicts, opportunities, and improvements.
? BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field; or equivalent preferred.
? 5 - 15 years of directly related work experience preferred.
? Experience with COMPS a major plus
Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active Top Secret clearance required.