Sr. Configuration Manager - Virginia Information Technologies Agency (Job Number:436675)
SAIC is seeking a full time Senior Configuration Manager in support of it's RIchmond, VA based customer the Virginia Information Technologies Agency.
The selected candidate will support VITA MSI requirements R127-R219.17. This includes Configuration Management support for the common data store for artifacts (e.g., design artifacts, requirement validation, approvals, lessons learned, related planning documents) associated with projects, programs and portfolio management. Provides support for proposals and plans to VITA, ITISP Governance and/or Customers in a consistent format as defined in the SMM. Provides necessary liaison support between the PMO and other operational areas such as Document Data Store, Service Transition, SACM, etc.
- Responsible for product design changes and the effects of the overall system.
- Assist in documenting and tracking all aspects of system development and modifications.
- Ensures configuration identification by reviewing design release documents for completeness and proper authorizations.
- Prepares deviations and waivers for government approval when specifications cannot be met.
- Reviews all issued document change requests, document change notices and associated drawings for accuracy, completeness and proper signatures.
- May structure and maintain databases.
- Submits engineering changes to customers for review and approval; maintains records and submit reports regarding status.
- Prepares configuration verification audit record sheets for all programs.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience. HS Diploma or Equivalent and an additional 4+ years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- ITIL Certification
- Successful completion of the VITA Enterprise Background Check, to include Virginia State Police and Federal Bureau of Investigations fingerprint background check
- Prior experience with document management and document data storage systems.
- Significant experience in configuration management and report development
- Experience working in ITSM
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, MS Project and/or Primavera, MS Visio, SharePoint, and Adobe Products.
- Prior experience working with ServiceNow
- Prior experience working with or for a Commonwealth of VA Agency or VITA.
- Prior experience in State and Local market
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 16, 2018, 7:39:57 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RICHMOND
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job