Program Manager (Job Number:436092)
The Project Manager will lead a large team of IT Professionals working with client Program and Project Managers in the Design and Implementation of IT Systems. Overall, the project manager lead will be responsible for Project Management and Acquistion Support including procurement, acquisition, project management, and administrative support as well as project management, estimating, planning, designing, testing, documenting, and reporting capabilities required to guarantee successful completion of all projects.
Job specific Responsibilities:
- Provide efficient and effective support of all supported projects/systems to meet or exceed user's operational availability and performance requirements.
- Provide timely and effective procurement/acquisition support on all supported projects/systems necessary to ensure maximum availability and performance of those projects/systems.
- Provide efficient administrative support of all supported projects/systems, and issue timely and accurate notification of incidents.
- Establish and maintain explicit strategies for project/system administration to ensure continuity of business operations and timely recovery in the event of disaster.
- Collect, store, and analyze data relevant to projects/systems to perform and report accurate root causal analysis of all related issues and to support trend analysis and forecasting.
- Effectively manage the procurement and maintenance of all supplies, materials, and supporting software licenses and service agreements required to ensure projects/systems meet minimum performance and availability requirements.
- Ensure effective change control and configuration management of projects/systems to establish and maintain consistency of each project/system performance and its functional and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information throughout its life.
- In collaboration with the government develop and maintain standard operating procedures for operation, maintenance, and repair of projects/systems.
- Ensure all projects/system-related data and documentation is added to and maintained current within the Knowledge Database and Document Library to provide efficient access to a complete and current source of relevant structured and unstructured data.
- Ensure the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles, and practices in the delivery of production projects/systems.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and fourteen (14) years or more of related experience; Masters and twelve (12) years or more of related experience.
- Public Trust L5 Security Clearable
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Technical Field
- Eight to Ten Years Project Management Experience with a focus in Application Hosting Support, Database Administration Support, Server Operations/Maintenance Support, Platform Engineering Support, Data Storage and Maintenance Support, Network Operations and Maintenance Support, Workstation Development and Maintenance Support, Cyber Operations Support, Alternative Processing Facilities (APF) leasing support, Audio Visual Engineering and Support, Infrastructure Security Operations Support, High Performance
- Experience with IT planning processes and program/non-program budgeting, IT governance, staff administration, and other administrative functions highly desirable.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Advanced Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Technical Field
- Experience with or knowledge of HHS EPLC
- PMP® project/program management certification highly recommended.
- Eight to Ten Years of Experience in a healthcare Environment
- MS Project TECHNICAL SPECIALTIES
- Project Planner/Scheduler
- Familiarity with Application Hosting Support, Database Administration Support, Server Operations/Maintenance Support, Platform Engineering Support, Data Storage and Maintenance Support, Network Operations and Maintenance Support, Workstation Development and Maintenance Support, Cyber Operations Support, Alternative Processing Facilities (APF) leasing support, Audio Visual Engineering and Support, Infrastructure Security Operations Support, High Performance
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC¿s approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 21, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-ROCKVILLE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job