Configuration Management Specialist (Job Number:436691)
SAIC has a requirement for Configuration Management Specialist. Support will be for a federal agency in the overall Configuration Management of the agencies IT systems consisting of wide range of activities including, but not limited to, identifying, maintaining, tracking, controlling, CM auditing, maintaining a CM Library, and managing Configuration Items (CIs) and baselines for projects in the IT Portfolio. This function will support the CM office to establish, implement, monitor, and control changes. This function provides support to include CM tools, environments, processes and procedures and ensures that all CIs are properly identified, modified, added or removed and that documentation is accurately stored in the CM repository. The Configuration Management Specialist will provide a wide range of CM support activities including, but not limited to, identifying, maintaining, tracking, controlling and managing Configuration Items (CIs) and baselines for projects in the IT Portfolio.
- Candidate must be able to maintain a MBI
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum two years of hands-on experience providing CM support for projects / systems.
- Relevant hands-on experience may include, but is not limited to, Configuration Management functions, CM auditing, and maintaining a CM Library.
- Experience with overseeing compliance of CM policies, processes and procedures.
- Ability to quickly grasp issues and implement solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer- focused attitude.
- Ability to assist in auditing and improving CM policies, processes and procedures.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 29, 2018, 3:01:32 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLLEGE PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Other Clearance
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job