full-time employee contract
Entering ManTech?s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a ?Top 100 Global Technology Company? by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation?s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and Software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Systems Architect, in the Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The MCIS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer?s success is driving our growth.
As a Systems Architect, you will:
- Design, implement, and maintain the organization's application systems and/or IT infrastructure for complex systems
- Provide an architectural framework for information system development, maintenance, and enhancement efforts
- Understands user and process requirements and ensures those requirements can be achieved through high quality deliverables
- Work closely with developers and Engineers to develop road maps for applications, align development plans, and to ensure effective integration among information systems and the IT infrastructure
- Ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and company standards as well as emerging business requirements
- Understand the interactions between systems, applications, and services within the environment, and evaluate the impact of changes or additions for complex systems
- Analyze systems and perform usability testing to ensure performance and reliability, enhance scalability, and meet security requirements
- May assist less experienced peers
- Bachelor?s degree and 8 years? experience (additional experience will be considered in-lieu of educational degree)
- An active Top Secret, ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance
- Experience with network computers system security, intrusion management and patching
- Strong skills in fault isolation and troubleshooting information technology hardware and applications
- Experience with virtual machine systems (VMware version 5.0 or newer)
- Experience in administration and troubleshooting media exploitation applications