Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Software Configuration Management (CM) Specialist to join our team in anticipation of supporting an upcoming Cyber program at AFLCMC San Antonio, Texas. Travel may be required CONUS locations.
Job Responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the program's efforts to include DevOps, Agile Development, Automated Testing, and Software Baseline Configuration Management for the program.
• Working with the engineering team to ensure the program baselines are controlled in a repeatable manner.
• Supporting the definition, configuration and maintenance of sound SWCM processes and tools to support the program.
• Supporting for automation of release packaging/deployment methods, defining and configuring automated tools and processes for maintaining the program's product baselines (hardware, COTS/FOSS software, etc.) during all phases of the program lifecycle
• Providing SWCM support and training to the program team, and assisting with the ongoing maintenance of the processes and toolsets implemented.
• Creating and maintaining fully automated processes, the design and implementation of complex packaging and deployment solutions, and the establishment of a proactive application monitoring environment.
• Providing sound Configuration Management/Data Management (CM/DM) related technical judgment and leadership, be highly proactive, and knowledgeable in CM/DM processes across the business areas supported by the CM/DM Department.
• Reviewing and analyzing released engineering change data and coordinating changes with engineering, quality, support, and manufacturing activities ensuring customer requirements are implemented and compliance with Raytheon and IIS policies.
• Interfacing with internal and external customers, coordinating process and product reviews, establishing and maintaining product baselines, and releasing of engineering work products.
• Reviewing current and future staffing and training requirements to ensure that a plan is in place to meet all program needs.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
• Current DoD Secret clearance. Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) eligibility upon commencing work. The candidate will be required to possess and maintain a US Government Security Clearance Top Secret SCI (TS/SCI level).
REQUIRED EDUCATION (including Major) and Experience:
• B.S. /B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math (or equivalent experience)
• 5+ years of CM experience of similar complex programs (7+ years desired)
• 3-5+ years of Agile DevOps experience
• 3+ years of Agile experience (5+ years desired)
• Experience with data management fundamentals
• Knowledge of and experience implementing CM tools and processes to support Agile Development, Continuous Integration, DevOps, and Automated Test activities
• Self-starter, able to work with limited direction
• Great attention to detail with respect to managing software development environments and program libraries; support software deployments; collaborative problem-solving skills; excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills including the ability to produce usable and maintainable documentation and presentations; understanding of software processes
• Jenkins, Atlassian Tools Suite, and Jenkins administration and configuration experience (or other similar tools)
• Experience incorporating operational changes into the configuration management system
• Awareness of ISO\\\\AS9100 or CMMI CM standards
• Experience with Software Configuration Management in a zero, or near zero, maintenance window environment
• Configuration Management Certification
Position is contingent upon contract award and may be filled by Team Raytheon members
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.