Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking an Information Assurance (IA) & Risk Management Lead to join our team in anticipation of supporting an upcoming Cyber program at AFLCMC San Antonio, Texas. Travel may be required CONUS locations.
Job Responsibilities will include managing and leading a team of Information Assurance professionals (i.e. ISSOs, etc.) in the execution of a comprehensive Information Assurance (IA) program.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
• Current DoD Secret clearance. Top Secret with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) eligibility upon commencing work. The candidate will be required to possess and maintain a US Government Security Clearance Top Secret SCI (TS/SCI level).
REQUIRED EDUCATION (including Major) and Experience:
• B.S. / B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math (or equivalent experience)
• 5+ years of recent experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) and predecessor accreditation regimes and their application to systems of similar complexity and size. (7+ years experience desired).
• Must be CISSP certified.
• Self-starter capable of multitasking and efficiently managing their time in a dynamic environment with demanding deadlines while requiring minimal levels of supervision.
• Excellent writing, speaking, analytical, project management, organizational, and customer service skills that will assist them in identifying solutions to complex compliance and security problems.
• Certified Authorization Professional
Position is contingent upon contract award and may be filled by Team Raytheon members
This position requires a US person.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.