National Grid (https:\\careers.nationalgridus.com)
About the Position:
This Human Resources Business Partner(HRBP) will be an integral part of the leadership team, with responsibility forleading human resources for the aligned operational businesses.
The successful candidate will bring high energy, excellentcommunication skills, and a proven track record of scaling operations withpassion for talent management. The HRBPshould have the ability to think strategically and also the ability to work atthe ground level as needed. This role is critical to helping create and support a high performingteam, driving an inclusive culture and supporting engagement across thefunction.
The HRBP role will havethe primary responsibility for serving as a strategic HR Partner withleaders. He/She will work closely andcollaboratively with the management teams on employee relations, talentmanagement, recruiting strategy and professional development. The HRBP will support the Business leaders inanticipating their short, medium and long term talent, leadership andorganizational effectiveness requirements in order to deliver their objectives.
The HRBP works with Business leaders todevelop and lead the deployment of HR programs to meet Business needs, engageHR COEs to design solutions for the Business and helps identify new solutionsto address talent and/or organizational issues. The HRBP will play a lead role coaching theteam and helping the leader develop their people strategy.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors? degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in HR or in a Business function
- In depth and significant HR expertise and experience
- Ability to think long term around HR solutions and ability to coach senior leaders to influence outcome.
- Consistently adapts the content/style of a message, based on an understanding of the climate and culture of a particular group and what will produce the best response.
- Demonstrates the ability to assemble complex ideas, issues and observations into clear and simple explanations.
- Ability to plan long term and work alongside a complex Business function in order to contribute to defining the strategy.
- Exceptional facilitation skills in order to work collaboratively with the Business.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the HR function in order to develop an integrated HR approach
- Ability to identify HR interventions/solutions to any Business challenges
- Ability to challenge the leadership and resolve conflicts
National Grid is an equal opportunity employer that values a broad diversity of talent, knowledge, experience and expertise. We foster a culture of inclusion that drives employee engagement to deliver superior performance to the communities we serve. National Grid is proud to be an affirmative action employer. We encourage minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans to join the National Grid team.
:HR Business Partners
:HR Business Partners
:Jun 22, 2018, 2:14:06 PM