Policy Analyst (Job Number:436770)
- Provide support to the Headquarters Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff for Strategic Deterrence and Nuclear Integration (AF/A10), Action Group (AG).
- Work is performed onsite at the Pentagon.
- Review, assign, and track all incoming TMT taskers for the Deputy Chief of Staff (DCS).
- Serve as primary POC for the A10 workflow, and managed Workflow inboxes for A10.
- Brief updates on TMT tasks in A10 Staff Meeting.
- Attend HAF/ES Weekly Correspondence Meetings on behalf of A10 Director of Staff (DS).
- Provide Daily TMT Update for A10 Morning Stand Up Meeting.
- Track Monthly TMT Metrics and Briefed A10 on First Quarter Metrics.
- Review A10 Action Group Staff Packages on SAF/PA products and internal A10 coordination.
- Conduct occasional research and analysis on nuclear enterprise related issues.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelors and three years or more of related experience or Masters and one year related experience.
- Active Top Secret with SCI eligibility.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office products.
- Knowledge of Department of Defense organizations and functions.
- Understanding of Air Force organization and processes.
- Knowledge of nuclear issues & Policy, arms control, and CWMD.
- Familiarity with TMT.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 22, 2018, 5:23:50 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job