Performs electrical and related work involved in the maintenance of industrial and plant facilities, installation, repair and modification of electrical, electronic systems, controls and equipment excluding electronic test equipment.
Starting Rate: $27.96
• Four (4) years of experience as an industrial electrical and electronic maintenance electrician with experience in the installation, troubleshooting and repair of complex electrical and electronic equipment, machines and assemblies.
• Must possess extensive experience in the repair, modification and maintenance of high voltage switch gear and associated equipment.
• Must be experienced in diagnosing and repairing of numerical, computer and robotic controlled equipment and machines.
• Must be experienced in the use of various troubleshooting, monitoring and testing equipment.
• Performs preventive maintenance on facilities and manufacturing equipment, mechanisms and assemblies.
• Must be familiar with applicable specifications and codes.
• Must possess working skills in repairing public address, fire alarm and monitoring systems.
• Ability to work from schematics, blueprints, verbal and written instructions.
• Must pass qualifying written test
Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD secret security clearance
Must be able to work all shifts.
Relocation assistance of up to $5,000 is available116136
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.