C2 Policy Analyst (Job Number:436903)
- Perform executive-level strategy and Policy formulation, analysis, and consulting support to the U.S. Department of Defense Chief Information Officer (DoD CIO) across the Defense Information Enterprise and for the Joint Information Environment (JIE), Mission Partner Environment (MPE) and Joint Command and Control.
- Possess working knowledge of joint C2 capabilities across all domains (air, land, sea, space, and cyberspace).
- Use strategic planning and systems engineering disciplines to help develop Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD)-level Policy guidance and strategic direction, oversight, governance and compliance initiatives related to:
-Joint Information Enterprise operations
- Command and control (C2) of defensive cyberspace operations
-C2 of the DoD Information Network (DoDIN) o Management of network operations and data centers
-DoDIN architecture and data network transport infrastructure
-Enabling Joint C2 capabilities
- Perform limited financial analysis of DoD Component program budget submissions to the President and Congress for evaluation of strategic alignment and statutory and regulatory compliance of resourcing plans across the FYDP for the development, acquisition, sustainment, and modernization of defense C2 initiatives.
- Provide analysis to support DoD CIO oversight of comprehensive Joint Information Enterprise (JIE) support services and increase mission effectiveness, improve cybersecurity, and deliver efficiencies. Support areas include: strategy and Policy development; review of enterprise architecture products; integration of the requirements of information capability planners, providers and operators; and enabling the planned and existing information environment across the DoD.
- Position also includes other staff responsibilities to develop, coordinate, review and adjudicate comments on applicable DoD technical documents and Policy issuances.
- Must currently Possess a Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a TS SCI
- Requires B.A. or B.S with 15+ yrs related experience
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see ( My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 24, 2018, 12:25:54 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job