full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Cross Domain Solutions Engineer to join our team in Chantilly, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Deploys Enterprise Cross Domain Solutions.
· Engineers and deploys capabilities to provide new functionality, improve system performance/availability, and for generating efficiencies in the maintenance of the operational environment.
· Provides Tier 3 maintenance support for deployed CDS technologies.
· Supports Assessment and Authorization activities related to CDS technologies.
· Identifies potential conflicts with implementation of CDS technologies within the enterprise and develops recommendations to remediate these conflicts.
· Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
· Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
· Minimum Education: B.S. or relevant experience in related field.
· Minimum/General Experience: 5-7 years of related experience.
· Experience shall be in a related security technology or discipline such as Identity and Access Management, Cybersecurity Operations, Cybersecurity Engineering, IT Security Audit, and Information Assurance.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
· IAT Level II (GSEC, Security+, SSCP, or CCNA-Security) certification
Demonstrated technical experience:
· Expertise with GOTS and COTS CDS technologies on the UCDSMO approved products list
· Expertise with cybersecurity architectural principles such as defense in depth, resilience, and integrated security operations.
· Ability to convert functional cybersecurity requirements into system requirements.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously; coordinating resources and ensuring scheduled goals are met.
· Ability to effectively interact with various levels of senior management is necessary.
· Ability to make decisions and resolve problems effectively – Seek out information and data to evaluate, prioritize and formulate best solution or practice.
· Must be able to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team, share workloads, and deal with sudden shifts in project priorities.
· Must possess an active TS/SCI and will be subject to a CI polygraph.