Industrial Control Systems (DCS, SCADA) Engineer, Sr. Principal (Job Number:436936)
- SAIC's Principal Specialty Engineer will evaluate relevant customer systems and networks for security vulnerabilities.
- The engineer will take these results and validate the risk to the network and calculate the potential effects a denial or manipulation effect would have on a given network.
- Perform or review security incident investigations understanding power plants, public works, and national, state and local infrastructure.
- Assist in developing responses to internal & external audits, penetration tests and vulnerability assessments.
- Direct technical system analysis on the networks associated with the customer.
- Analyze data streams at all data layers.
- Research emerging technologies in support of security enhancement and development efforts.
- Validate and verify system security requirement and analysis.
- Manage the development, implementation and training of Standard Operating Procedures.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS Degree or equivalent and 14 years or more years of experience.
- MS Degree in computer science/cyber options/electronic engineering is preferable A proven record in infrastructure, networked systems and/or support systems security assessment, vulnerability identification, mitigation, and prevention.
- Clearance: TS/SCI to start with ability to obtain a Poly.
- Experience with ICS/SCADA
- Expertise with all types with common security tools and products i.e. SIEM, vulnerability management, DLP, content filtering, eDiscovery, anti-virus, firewalls, malware analysis and protection, IDS/IPS, forensics, Identity and. Access Management is preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint, PowerPoint & Project.
- A history of working in collaborative, team-oriented environments with a commitment to results and a proven track record of accomplishments.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 30, 2018, 2:38:04 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job