Program Manager for CWMD Support Contract
We are seeking an On-site Program Manager in TAMPA, FL!
Essential Job Functions:
- Oversee the subject matter expert staff supporting CWMD strategy, policy and plans and Partner Nation Capability development.
- Manage contract cost, schedule and performance.
- Develop spend plans for each of the contract years to include interpretation and translation annual estimates and contractor personnel TDY travel forecasts.
- Maintain quality control measures in accordance with the Customer?s QA plan.
- Ensure timely and error free submission of contract deliverables
- Maintain communications with COR and corporate staff.
- Master?s degree from an accredited college or university in a discipline applicable to the effort.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DOD, experience supporting senior level government agency officials
- Certified PMI Project Management Professional or DAU Acquisition Level III equivalent
- Over eight years of experience in managing progressively complex programs of a technical nature
- Over five years? experience in program management of contracts involving the support of requirements analysis and definition
- Over five years? experience managing a support group of at least 15 personnel
- Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Demonstrated experience in managing and developing staff and ability to lead high-energy creative teams.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members and clients.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong organization and time management skills to balance and prioritize work.
- Leadership skills to provide work guidance to less experienced personnel on projects.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Save This Job
Email This Job to a Friend