full-time employee contract
ManTech is seeking experienced and skilled professionals to provide Business Intelligence Support Services to assist CBP officers and border enforcement personnel in effectively and efficiently identifying cargo, individuals and conveyances that may present additional risk to the United States; conduct terrorism analysis and global assessments that convey changes in terrorism threats and identify emerging threats; develop and evaluate CBP-wide intelligence based targeting rules and intelligence driven special operations; and coordinate and enhance analysis and targeting efforts.
The Visualization Developer will:
· Work with customers and team members in an Agile development environment
· Follow Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) best practices for code build and deployments
· Present the solution at formal and informal design reviews, and document the design according to the Government?s system lifecycle methodology
· Bachelor?s Degree in Computer Science or related field & minimum 6 -10 years of software development experience.
· Demonstrated expertise with User Interface technologies like HTML5, CSS/SCSS (experience using Bootstrap and Material Design is a plus)
· Demonstrated experience in software engineering practices (e.g., reading/generating software specs, design patterns, continuous integration)
· First-hand experience working with large project teams (working with the Federal Government a strong plus)
· Demonstrated ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to software problems
· Must meet the US Citizenship requirement and be able to obtain and maintain a Customs Border Protection Background Investigation
· Demonstrated leadership of large-scale software engineering projects a strong plus
· Agile development experience a plus
· TS clearance preferred
Location: Dependent on Customer preference in Alexandria, VA or Sterling, VA, or Herndon, VA.