full-time employee contract
Network Operations Center Analyst
We support the Defense Information Systems Agency’s (DISA) new DISA Global Operations Command-West (DGOC-W) operations on Hill AFB, UT. We support this critical mission providing a globally accessible enterprise information infrastructure directly supporting joint warfighters and national level leaders across the full spectrum of military operations.
Our large global team serves as the Network specialists responsible for managing, monitoring and troubleshooting the classified and non-classified IP and Transport Networks consisting of Cisco and Juniper routers, Optical cross-connect platforms, Multi service provisioning platforms, IP and ATM switches, fiber/copper connectivity, Sun workstations, and miscellaneous network equipment.
- Troubleshoot and restore to service components of the global IP and Transport Network.
- IP/Networking experience including routers, switches, firewalls, routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, RIP), VLANs, ACLs, and multicasting
- Performs fault isolation and diagnostic/assessment functions to include: determination and execution of corrective action(s) on a real-time basis.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation
- Interface with functional users as well as remote operations centers in both routine and reactive monitoring situations.
- Maintains logs and records associated with reported problems or situations within their realm of responsibility.
- Follow escalation policy
- Monitor security posture of the IP Network and report any suspected violations to designated authority
- This includes performing pro-active monitoring of network element alarms and alerts to identify those components/elements that may lead to or already are causing network degradation or failure.
- Executes all reporting functions and data input associated with network management.
- Performs operator level maintenance on all components/assets associated with network
- Knowledgeable on Network Management Systems: Remedy, HP OpenView, Silvx, Cisco Prime Optical, Netcool, INMS and associated assets.
- Familiar with network encryption devices to include SafeNet NSA Type I and Type III. Experience in one or more of the following Crypto devices: KG-340, KG-175A/D, KIV-7, KIV-19.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II or Level III (CompTIA Security+ce or equivalent) -- Mandatory
- Cisco (CCNA, CCNP) or Juniper Certifications -- Desired
Security Clearance : Secret (Mandatory); will process for Top Secret
Work schedule : Full time; 40 hrs/week; Shiftwork
Work location : Hill AFB, UT (Ogden, UT)
Contract: The GSM-O contract is fully funded. Please apply now for Hill AFB positions starting in May2018.
HR POC: Please directly contact Mark Aschenbach, firstname.lastname@example.org , (703) 488-2073. Please send your resume and copies of your certifications.
A leader in Enterprise IT, full-spectrum cyber, data collection and analytics, and systems engineering and software applications. Check us out at www.ManTech.com. Celebrating 50 years of service to our Nation.