Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We have earned this and many other accolades over the years for our dedication to serving the missions of our nation’s most important customers: U.S. Intelligence, Defense and Federal Civilian agencies. All know us as a trusted partner offering best-in-class solutions in cyber, data collection & analytics, enterprise IT, and systems and software engineering tailored to meet their specific requirements.
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented DevOps Engineer, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The Innovative Security Solutions Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customer’s success is driving our growth.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Review, evaluate, design, document, implement and maintain key systems, networking, and storage infrastructure
- Key systems and services will include internal company server based products, systems infrastructure (DNS, Atlassian web application servers, ticketing, NMS, source control), MySQL and Oracle databases, bulk data transfer and storage management, clustering and high availability, security management and authentication, and various mobile device services
- Key networking equipment will include Cisco and Juniper routers, switches, and firewalls
- Maintain security of systems and networks. This will include firewall and VPN management, host and network IDS,log monitoring and auditing, and enforcement of security policies
- Create and maintain programmatic and technical documentation to ensure efficient planning and execution including design, installation, and administration documentation
- Define architecture standards, policies and procedures for the organization, structure, attributes, design documentation, data flow, security and nomenclature of data elements, and apply accepted data content standards to technology projects
- Work with HP, Dell, and SuperMicro server and storage hardware
- Bachelors Degree in MIS, Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical/vocational certification or experience
- Candidate’s core competence shall be in Systems Engineering/Administration
- Candidate’s secondary competence shall be in Network Engineering/Administration
- Five or more years of systems design, engineering, and administrative experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows/Redhat/CentOS Linux/Ubuntu Linux
- Experience with Virtualization Technologies, such as VMware, vSphere, Xen
- Experience with cloud computing markets (such as AWS, DO and related)
- Experience with scripting languages (python, etc.)
- Experience with storage systems infrastructure (HP, Dell, or SuperMicro)
- Experience with systems and network performance tuning, capacity planning, backup and recovery, system architecture and design as well as high availability concepts
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Strong understanding of networking (particularly TCP/IP), security, and web application servers desired
- Python and/bash desired
- DBA experience with MySQL, MS SQL, and/or Oracle desired
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (Agile) standards desired
- Telecom, Information Security, or Wireless/Mobile Technology background desired
US Citizenship and ability to obtain a Security Clearance is required.