Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
Entry-level position on the Procurement Engineering team in the LM Aero Supplier Performance organization with a focus on aircraft component sheet metal and machined structures. Selected candidate will review supplier proposals and provide technical evaluations as input to sourcing decisions. Position will work with senior-level Procurement and Quality engineers to assist in the training and risk mitigation of suppliers building next-level assemblies (PoHAP). Standard work includes review of Quality Assurance Reports (QARs), Supplier Quality Assurance Reports (SQARs), Electronic Supplier Problem and Resolution reports (ESPARS) to identify and propose solutions to systemic/emerging threats to production deliveries. Selected candidate will also support the development of Inspection Plans used by airframe suppliers to validate products before shipment. This position requires approximately 20% travel to work with suppliers at their facilities.
- Associates degree or higher in a Machining related field
- Proficient Skills in 3,4 & 5 Axis Numerically Controlled/Computer Numerically Controlled (NC/CNC) Programming
- Proficient in programming validation tools
- Basic understanding of Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM) and Metrology Tools and Processes
- Experience with CATIA and or solid model generation/interpretation
- Experience with 2-D engineering drawings - Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD&T) a plus
- Experience with project planning/management. Proficiency in MS Project a plus
- Experience with MS Office suite of tools
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Basic understanding of material removal Methods, Processes and Tools.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Worth Texas