Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
The Aircraft Mechanic I troubleshoots malfunctions in aircraft structure, landing gear, flight surfaces and controls, anti-icing, pneudraulic, engines, auxiliary power unit, and ventilation and heating systems. This mechanic repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft structures, such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls, and plumbing and hydraulic units, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment such as shears, sheet metal brake, welding equipment, rivet gun, and drills. This worker reads and interprets maintenance manuals, service bulletins, technical data, engineering data, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
* Minimum of 3 years experience of Unit or Intermediate Level Repairs and/or modifications required
* Must be proficient in reading and interpreting Schematics, Engineering Drawings, Technical Manuals and Technical Orders
* Minimum of 3 years experience on one of the following airframes: H-60, AH-64, H-47, OH-58 or civilian equivalent
* Must be flexible to work Extended/Multiple Shifts and Travel as required to meet Customer mission needs
* Candidate must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
H-47 experience is preferred or civilian equivalent
Documented Military/DOD Service School or Civilian/FAA equivalent training desired
Current & Active Secret Level Security Clearance
Depot Level Maintenance Repair experience
Digital Glass Cockpit experience desired
Must provide own basic hand tools and tool box
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Fort Campbell Kentucky