full-time employee contract
Join the ManTech team of highly skilled F-15 Maintainers, keeping a fleet of some of the most successful fighter jets ever designed in the air and on mission.
Whether you've retired, separated from the Air Force, or planning for your USAF separation, we want to discuss your future with ManTech. Our teams of F-15 maintainers conduct on-the-job training (OJT) and direct hands-on maintenance, working alongside passionate people to keep these world-class fighter jets in the sky.
Our program is a rarity in overseas contracting: We offer 40 hour work weeks in Saudi Arabia, a geographically centralized country that you are free to explore. With 30 days of vacation and 11 holidays, you will have the opportunity to visit the nations of Africa, Europe, and the rest of Asia easily and conveniently. Add in the potential tax advantages, free housing and transportation, and you have an exciting opportunity that provides memories to last a lifetime.
ManTech Mission Solutions & Services Group established itself as an industry leader in worldwide technology supporting the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and U.S. Air Force as well as other key Department of Defense customers. We would like to talk to YOU about joining us!
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop, maintain and manage training programs
• Determine requirements, requisitions, and reporting materials used in training programs
• Monitor progress of training and counsels aircrews.
• Advise commander on availability of training materials and services
• Plan and schedules work assignments
• Maintain training records and statistical data for analysis and review
• Maintain liaison with operation, Stan / Eval work centers and using activities on aircrew management procedural changes to achieve required timely and accurate implementation
• Coordinate training activities and scheduling according to training program
• Diploma or level 7 Technician
• Minimum of 10 years experience time in flight operations / evaluation
• Knowledge of counseling techniques
• Knowledge of training techniques and methods of instruction, learning processes, evaluations. Knowledge of other specialized applications
• Specialty: Training Specialist (for Fighter Squadrons)
• Experience in performing and managing training functions
• Native English Speaker
• Ability to work with office PC applications