What?s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We?re inspired by a noble mission that?s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
What We Offer:
Whether you?re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon IDS is seeking a Supply Chain Compliance Advisor to join a dynamic and fast paced Supply Chain Operations, Compliance and Governance team.
Reporting to the Sr. Manager of Compliance, you?ll be responsible for:
- Providing procurement advice and assistance in connection with the negotiation of terms and conditions of subcontracts, contract flowdowns, subcontract claims, non-disclosure agreements, software licenses, collaborative agreements, adjudication of actions involving suppliers, supplier financing arrangements, and other various business and procurement related agreements. This includes acting as a liaison with the OGC to address legal risk.
- Participating as a Member of the Raytheon Supply Chain Advisory Group (RAYSAG), which is responsible for shaping enterprise terms and conditions, document templates, and policies and procedures used by supply chain organizations throughout the company.
- Developing and/or providing training to IDS personnel to ensure compliance with company requirements and U.S. Government regulations
- In addition to the above, this position will participate as a member of the IDS International Compliance team, providing support and oversight to the various Int?l locations. This includes:
- Performing and supporting audit activity in order to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements, Raytheon Company policies and procedures, import/export regulations, standard procedures and work instructions
- Providing interpretation, advice and guidance on compliance related matters
- Communicating organizational policies/procedures
- Continuing to mature the international compliance program to align with Global Growth
This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
This requisition offers relocation assistance as administered by Raytheon relocation policy.Required Skills:
- 10+ years of Supply Chain, Legal, Business Operations or Engineering experience
- Experience with contracts, subcontracts or procurement negotiating, drafting contractual language, or regulatory compliance
- US Citizenship is required
Required Education:Bachelor?s Degree
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Competence in delivering practical solutions that can readily be implemented to provide the best protection and benefit to Raytheon under the specific circumstances
- Flexibility to travel to Raytheon sites when required
- Experience in Government Contracting, either on the sell or the buy side.
- Expertise in negotiating terms and conditions of purchase, agreements, and licenses.
- Knowledge of and experience in the areas of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), DoD Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplements (DFARS), and related laws and regulations affecting government contracting, such as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and applicable export/import laws and regulations Raytheon terms and conditions.
- Working knowledge of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Truth in Negotiations Act (TINA) and need for cost/pricing data, and Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSR).
- Experience providing procurement advice and negotiation assistance within a supply chain organization.
- Experience in effectively interacting with a large supply base.
- Experience mentoring and training individuals in the subject of Government Contracting and how it relates to subcontracting.
- Experience with the adjudication of claims.
- Capable of providing clear and concise contractual advice and consultation to IDS teammates.
- Able to provide solutions to issues that are practical, can readily be acted upon, and provide the best protection and benefit to Raytheon under specific circumstances.
- JD or LLM degree
This job is posted internally as: Manager III Supply Chain ComplianceFind out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America?s Best Employers by visiting us online at Stay Connected: Don?t miss out on what?s happening at Raytheon.
Raytheon: ?Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.