Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a SAFe/Agile Senior Program Manager to lead our team in anticipation of supporting an upcoming Cyber program at AFLCMC San Antonio, Texas. Travel may be required CONUS locations. The ideal candidate will have a strong hands-on track record in Agile Software Engineering first with increasing leadership responsibilities.
Primary Job Duties will include:
• Execution of the concept of operations;
• Establish, maintain and expand strong customer and industry partner relationships
• Lead the collaboration necessary across functional groups, broader Raytheon organizations and subcontractors to ensure customer and program success.
• Ensure successful management of program risks and opportunities, program milestones are achieved through adherence to program master plans and schedules.
• Corrective action plans to mitigate customer identified issues.
• Effectiveness of control systems and reporting for accurately processing change and controlling in-scope performance of program functional task elements such as operations, engineering, test, procurement, manufacturing, quality control, logistics, safety, security, and administrative functions.
• Meet financial goals supporting the program area annual plan and growth goals as established by leadership
• Work closely with the government customer and build positive effective relationships with both customers and teammates / partners.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
• Current Top Secret (TS) with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) eligibility upon commencing work. The candidate will be required to possess and maintain a US Government Security Clearance Top Secret SCI (TS/SCI) level.
REQUIRED EDUCATION (including Major) and Experience:
• B.S. /B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Math (or equivalent experience)
• 10+ years of experience leading efforts of similar nature, complexity and size (15+ years desirable).
• 5+ years Agile development experience
• Competency in one or more of the following domains: Command and Control Systems; SAFe Scaled Agile Framework; Agile/DevOps methods and tools; Dev/Ops Team Interactions; Software development with continuous integration and automated test frameworks
• SAFe® 4.5 Program Consultant - SPC (Preferred)
• PMI Agile PMP
• Experience/knowledgeable of SOA Architecture/ Micro Services
• Experience managing large programs (greater than $15M).
• Extensive knowledge of AFLCMC Cyber Operations
• Extensive knowledge and awareness of military customs and courtesies
• Experience establishing teaming relationships and oversight of subcontractors
• Prior proposal/acquisition experience for large programs (greater than $1xM) and understanding of the DOD/USAF procurement process.
• Experience implementing Program Integrated Master Plan and Integrated Master Schedule (IMP/IMS)
• Experience implementing and reporting performance using an Earned Value Management (EVM)
• Experience successfully managing Risk and Opportunity processes
• Understanding of all program financial and business processes and metrics
• Demonstrated experience in strategy development and planning
• Customer focus and relationship building
• Experience executing development in an agile environment
• Developing Estimates to Complete/Estimates at Completion (ETC/EAC)
• Briefing external and internal senior leadership teams on program performance (Program Monthly Reviews)
Position is contingent upon contract award and may be filled by Team Raytheon members
This position requires a US person
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.