Risk Manager (Job Number:437237)
- SAIC is seeking an experienced Risk Management SME to perform in SETA capacity for an Intelligence Community (IC) customer.
- The successful applicant must provide specialized technical expertise, continuity of effort and value-added judgment to advise and assist customer leadership and contract team.
- Perform as primary SETA support for Risk Management efforts.
- Prepare and coordinate Risk management artifacts to be used by government customer to inform planning and decisions.
- Actively derive, develop and maintain risk portfolio.
- Perform and manage requirements traceability and manage coordination of requirement priorities to assist informed management decisions (budget, technical, and schedule).
- Conduct analysis, derivation and evaluations for/of requirements/needs affording recommendations.
- Conduct analysis and evaluations- making recommendations and providing professional advice and assistance to include preparing criteria and analytical aids, briefings, reports and presentations.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in STEM or related field and at least 15 years of overall experience.
- IC Risk principles, procedures expertise.
- The ability to work proactively, independently, and/or as a member of a highly effective technical team while developing approaches.
- Understanding of NRO systems, policies, standards and limitations.
- Possess Program Management experience with thorough knowledge of industry best practices?demonstrated program/project planning, scheduling and execution (related tools suite expertise necessary).
- Must be an expert communicator.
- Skilled/comfortable working in high-tempo environment, able to be flexible and to adjust to dynamic political, technical and/or fiscal challenges.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAICs approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 11, 2018, 3:18:32 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-CHANTILLY
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Shift: Day Job