Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
At Lockheed Rotary and Mission System (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach ? and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS) is looking for a high performing Integration and Test engineer to support a variety of AGTS simulator programs at its Training and Logistics Solution (TLS) Orlando, FL campus.
The selected candidate will be responsible for leading Integration and Test activities for AGTS simulator efforts. In this role, the candidate will develop the integration and test approach for the product, perform integration and test on the system, and manage a team of integration and test engineers.
Candidate must have/be:
- Ground simulation experience, specifically Gunnery Training experience, Precision Gunnery and Tactical.
- Proficient in SAGE, Linux and virtual machines.
- Knowledgeable in the AGTS Host and Sound software baselines.
- Previous experience integrating complex ground simulation products including M1A2, M1A1, LAV-25, LAV AT, Stryker, M2A2, M60A3, LAV-90 and military and commercial driver trainer products.
- An excellent rapport with the AGTS customer (PEOSTRI and PMTRASYS)
Proven successful installations and on site acceptance test activity in the US, Saudi, Egypt, Kuwait, Germany and Australia.
-Able to lead a team of I&T personnel (5-6).
- Able to coordinate and work hand in hand with the Operations Program Manager and his team.
- Proficient in reading/understanding Engineering drawings.
- Able to travel to the Middle East for periods of up to 12 weeks.
- Able to diagnose/troubleshoot WAGO I/O system.
- Prior simulator architecture experience
- Computer language skills (C, C++, FORTRAN)
- Familiarity with Agile development
- Familiarity with the AGTS platforms
- Earned Value Management and CAM experience
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Orlando Florida