CSRA is actively seeking a Software Developer Senior to support the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Corona Division Acquisition and Readiness Assessment Division at Norco, CA.
- Develops web-based applications from end-to-end in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Develops full-stack web applications in a technical environment.
- Designs, codes, tests new solutions for a new global B2B platform.
- 5+ years of ASP.NET MVC development and the C# language
- Experience delivering digital marketing sites and applications with responsive and adaptive web design
- Experience in software design concepts such as separation of concerns, micro services and SOA
- Experience building and consuming TEST web services
- Experience building integrations between independent systems, services and data sources
- Experience with object oriented design, software patterns, and refactoring
- Experience writing unit and integration test case
- Experience with application security and user authentication
- Experience building multi-lingual web solutions
- Good knowledge of architectural considerations for B2B web sites like scalability, availability, CDNs, Azure/cloud deployment
- Working knowledge of XML/JSON and using 3rd party API?s
- Robust knowledge and understanding of relational database
- Well versed in client server environment, three tier environment and N-tier environments
- U.S. citizen
- Ability to obtain and maintain a government security clearance
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, verbally and in written form