Lockheed Martin (www.lockheedmartin.com)
full-time employee contract
The Supply Chain Quality (SCQ) Requirements QE will operate out of the Denver or Sunnyvale campus and will report to the SCQ Requirements Manager. The Requirements Team ensures the proper flow-down of quality requirements to our subcontractors/suppliers as well as maintain these requirements. The SCQ QE responsibilities will include:
- Interpreting engineering drawings to establish quality requirements for procurements and subcontracts.
- Coordinating and resolving issues with conflicting requirements.
- Creation, reporting and analysis of quality metrics.
- Ability to work with internal suppliers, product centers, and subcontractor/suppliers.
- Utilize SAP ERP and P2P systems and MS Office suite applications to perform day to day tasks.
- Collaboration with design engineering and programs for requirements development.
- Driving various Continuous Improvement efforts.
The selected candidate will be accountable for collaborating with various functions (both internally and externally) to solve technical and contractual issues, and ensuring execution is aligned with the quality and affordability goals set by the LM Space programs.
- Bachelor?s degree from an accredited college in technical discipline (e.g., engineering field) or equivalent discipline (e.g., math, physics, chemistry, etc.)
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, particularly remotely and with geographically dispersed team members.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Office toolset.
- Entry level.
- Understanding of Supply Chain and/or Quality Assurance.
- Understanding of AS9100 Quality System requirements and special process approval.
- Experience with continuous improvement practices, using tools like SPC and Causal Analysis to drive corrective and preventive action.
- Familiarity with LMSSC Procure to Pay (P2P), SAP, and EPDM systems.
- Strong oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated experience identifying and engaging relevant stakeholders for collaboration.
- Proven success working independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong problem-solving skills, and ability to think creatively.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin?s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers? toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we?re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Littleton California, Littleton Colorado