full-time employee contract
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Deployment Support Specialist to join our team in the Chantilly, VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customers and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
· As a Deployment Support Specialist; you will be responsible for receiving customer requests, determining the required equipment and COMSEC gear necessary to satisfy of the customer?s request and then supporting the configuration, testing, inspection and shipping of the necessary equipment to customers supporting contingency operations, education and training activities, engineering initiatives or exercises, experiments, and demonstrations of cutting edge tools and technology in support of our customer.
· Creation, publication and implementation of a Deployment Support Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for our customer.
· Management of Communications Security (COMSEC) material and equipment and Controlled Cryptologic Items (CCI) such as communication receivers, antennae and their associated equipment.
· Gathering and tracking multiple high priority customer requests, ensuring each is validated, approved and tracked until completion in the customer?s tracking database.
· Provide equipment configuration, testing and inspection support prior to shipment.
· Provide on-site support to customer as required providing systems and data integration support to ensure all appropriate data feeds are available to satisfy the customer?s requirements.
· Provide Installation and de-installation of deployed equipment as required
· Provide Operations and Maintenance support to deployed equipment as required.
· Provide Communications Security support to deployed systems as required.
· DoD or IC training in Communications Security (COMSEC).
· Three years of related experience.
· Microsoft Office Skills including Excel, Office, etc.
· Two years? experience with handling and protection of cryptographic material and equipment.
· This position requires a Top Secret SCI Clearance with current CI Polygraph and a completed SSBI within 5 years.