The Space Systems FP&A team is looking for Senior Financial Analyst responsible for analyzing and providing recommendations for the forecasts of all financial metrics including bookings, sales, profit and cash for the mission area. This role requires the analyst to coordinate and work with the program and financial planning personnel to consolidate, analyze and offer forecast recommendations to leadership. This FP&A positon is a critical to ensuring the integrity of the financial metrics that Raytheon delivers to Wall Street, therefore, the selected candidate?s attention to detail in assessing the forecast for accuracy is critical to the business? performance.
Other responsibilities include:
- 4 years of finance experience
- Analyzing and preparing business cases for investment in selling, bid and proposal, internal research and development (IRAD) and capital. These activities will require the selected individual to work across the matrix and develop partnerships with engineering, contracts, operations, business development and supply chain leaders.
- Developing models to assess financial performance, identify and track key company metrics such as sales trends, margin analyses, business drivers and market influences.
- Developing monthly financial packages, Short Range Outlooks (SRO), and weekly/monthly financial analysis.
- Assisting in OH budget formulation, tracking and supporting investment rationalization through the development of business case data resulting in ROI analysis for decision making
- Supporting ad-hoc requests and audit requests
- Must be self-motivated and able to work somewhat independently
- Ability to interact with all levels of management throughout multiple functions
- Ability to multi-task and respond to questions in a timely matter
- Good communication skills and experience in presenting
- Ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet critical deadlines on a consistent basis
- Proficient use of RPlan, SAP suite, and Microsoft Office Applications
- Creative problem solving skills, ability to think strategically, as well as tactically
- Individual will need to be comfortable working through complex process changes
- Ability to acquire knowledge of new business/financial systems
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex problems
Bachelor?s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or other related Business Major
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.