****This position is contingent on contract award****
Raytheon is seeking a Program Manager for an opportunity in Springfield, Chantilly or Dulles Virginia. This opportunity is contingent on the Raytheon team being awarded the contract. In this position you will serve as a direct report to the Director of Mission IT within the Intel Operations and Maintenance (IOM) sub-mission area that is within the Global Intelligence Systems (GIS) mission area. The Program Manager will be responsible for directing, managing, and administering the accomplishments of all aspects of the contract to ensure completion of all program activities within the established budget and schedule and management of a large workforce. The Program Manager will lead the Tier II team that provides hardware operations, maintenance support and property management to the mission systems at two customer sites and at various tail sites located world-wide.
The successful candidate must demonstrate abilities to manage technical program aspects, personnel at multiple sites, perform schedule and cost reporting, meet or exceed bookings, sales, profit and cash objectives, and provide regular briefings to the customer and other government entities; including, but not limited to, contract transition, program management reviews, and technical meetings.
This is a competitive pursuit that provides Tier II Maintenance Services. Responsibilities include program transition, execution, planning, budgeting, development of risk and opportunity plans and program expansion. The Program Manager will work closely with The Prime contractor, subcontractors and the customers to develop and maintain trusting relationships. The successful Program Manager candidate will be required to provide effective and creditable program capabilities and options to the Customer and will represent the program?s capabilities to customer, the prime and the IC community.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work with Prime Contractor, customers and the PMO to develop program strategic plans for the associated customer sites, maintain a strong customer relationship.
- Manage the program, to ensure appropriate assignment of work tasks, responsibilities, and authority level
- Ensure operating policies and procedures are established and followed consistent with Raytheon policies
- Plan and de-conflict resource requirements
- Implement a proactive program risk and opportunity management plan
- Define program staffing requirements and execute plan
- Ensure program training needs are developed and implemented
- Identify and develop approaches to pursue new opportunities to increase business base
- Represent the program at an executive level to customers and government representatives
- Develop and expand a highly skilled staff and improve our core competencies
- Practice and instill continued use of Continuous Service Improvement (CSI)/ 6 Sigma practices to improve program performance, customer perception, teammate partnerships and business and personnel growth
- Mentor personnel and implement diversity of thought and diversification of personnel to build an organization capable of sustained growth
- Create and maintain a One Team culture across multiple sites.
- Must have a Bachelor?s Degree in a related technical field (Science, Technology or Engineering) or equivalent experience.
- Must have a minimum of 10+ years related program management experience
- Must have demonstrable successful program performance and customer satisfaction required, with strong Earned Value skills
- Must have domain knowledge of relevant financial, legal and cost subject matter
- Must have experience mentoring, team building, and teaching to facilitate knowledge transfer and growth, cross-training and collaboration
- Experience fostering and engaging in active participation in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Must be PM certified at level 4 or ability to obtain within 60 days
- Must be experienced in ITIL practices
- Experience working with teams in multiple global locations
- Proven ability to win new business and drive on contract growth.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills and ability to effectively interact with subordinates, customers, and other Raytheon organization
Required Education (including Major): BS in a scientific or engineering field of study with no less than 10 years relevant experience, including sufficient work background to effectively manage a complex multi-site program.
- Significant Management experience and ability to effectively manage highly complex personnel issues beyond that normally associated with personnel management.
- Advanced degree is desirable (Science, Technology or Engineering)
- Program Management experience with the Proprietary Customer
- Leadership of a new program startup experience preferred
- Prior experience with Raytheon IPDS / Gate processes,
- ACES Estimating, BOE development and Approver Training or experience
- Experience participating in cross-business, cross-company, and industry teams associated to process and policy determination and development,
- High degree of technical writing experience, in developing domain focused white papers, trade studies, and technical/policy documents in support of related initiatives, programs and proposals,
- Previous experience in the preparation of budgets, schedules, staffing, etc. as required to manage support to programs and initiatives, and
- Experience in leading or supporting proposal development efforts, to include BOE generation.
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. Active SSBI Security Access and U.S. Citizenship required.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.