Raytheon Applied Signal Technology (RAST) has an exciting opportunity for an Integrated Capability Team (ICT) Technical Lead. This experienced engineer will lead multi-disciplined teams efforts across an ICT for the Broadband Communication Systems (BCS) Division. The ICTs develop, integrate, update and maintain diverse technical capabilities across many systems in support of the Intelligence Community (IC). The successful candidate will be accountable for the technical leadership and oversight of a ICTs engineering efforts across multiple contracts.
The engineering ICT Technical Lead is accountable for the ICT requirements creation and management. Additionally, this position is responsible for the engineering measures and metrics; engineering basis of estimate (BOEs); resolving internal program requirement conflicts, technical training and technical marketing. Additional duties include providing expertise in deriving requirements and CONOPs for future technology and missions, participating in system development, integration and test reviews to provide CONOPs evaluation support, and participating in new business pursuits. This leader will be empowered to make decisions of significant importance to the joint business interests and will need to work closely with leadership across RAST.
- Minimum 8 years of proven experience with product planning and execution
- Experience working in the defense industry, the intelligence community, or other government agencies
- Experience in several of the following: System Engineering, Signal Processing, Software Architecture, Hardware Architecture, FPGA design, Software Development, or System Test
- Working knowledge of engineering planning and project management systems
- Experience contributing technical work products throughout the entire Systems life cycle
- Experience providing technical leadership to engineers throughout the entire Systems lifecycle
- Experience in System design and debugging systems
- Experience tailoring systems engineering processes to specific programs
- Experience in defining and scoping system-level technical efforts from technical tasking and staffing standpoints for bidding, proposal, or program execution activities
- Able to simultaneously plan and manage time-critical interdependent programs and interface with all customers (internal and external) effectively
- Demonstrated excellent communication, presentation, analytical and problem solving skills with an attention to details
- Strong leadership skill with ability to manage across multiple disciplines in a development and mission environment
- Team player, ability to work within and across multi-functional groups, organizational boundaries and geographic locations
- Inclusive management style, able to lead and motivate team members and be comfortable with raising issues in a timely manner
- Existing Top Secret/SCI clearance (Active within the last 24 months)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Experience in cost estimation, and risk management
- Experience managing strategic business to drive growth
- Hands-on experience working with customers to derive requirements
- Thorough understanding of telecommunication systems concepts and/or signal processing fundamentals.
- Strong understanding of broadband communications including network operations, transport structures and switching equipment.
- Program Management or Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) for an activity with at least 15 equivalent heads
- Prior experience managing and leading teams across multiple geographic locations
- Experience with Six Sigma and/or CMMI processing methods
Bachelors of Science (B.S.) Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or related field, and a minimum of 8 years prior relevant experience.Desired Education:
Master?s Science (M.S.) Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or related field
This position requires a U.S. person or the ability to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.