Job Description: Raytheon is supporting a proprietary customer contract for delivering technical support to customer management and providing resources for the technical services required to enable customer mission accomplishment. In support of the customer?s strategic direction, Raytheon is looking for individuals who can support the protection of the customer environment. Experts in IT Program Management are needed to support the customer team. The ideal candidate for this job will be experienced in managing the evolution of Secure Data Network efforts within multiple network engineering domains, and must be goal-oriented and strives to exceed expectations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading teams on Information Technology deployment projects.
- Analyzing, designing, testing, and evaluating customer requirements for computer workstations, printers, scanners, network systems, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), Internet, intranet, and other data communications systems.
- Preparing cost estimates for business requirements and follow the Project through to completion (deployment).
- Researching and recommending network and data communications hardware and software.
- Managing teams that includes telecommunications specialists who deal with the interfacing of computer and communications equipment.
- Analyzing new and complex Project related problems and creating innovative solutions involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools, and solution components.
- Working with Microsoft Project in developing Project schedules, resource pools, and critical path/dependency analysis.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have active Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) security clearance.
- 6+ years of experience in managing IT development activities.
- Work independently with no oversight.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to brief Staff members to and contribute solutions to decisions.
- Knowledge of ITIL principles.
- Demonstrated strong customer relationship management skills.
- Ability to develop customer briefings, presentations.
- Experience managing Project development teams in Software development, Infrastructure management, or System transitions.
- Experience in supporting design reviews.
- Experience in developing customer requirements, test/evaluation criteria, and Project dependencies.
- Experience with risk management, labor cost estimation, and opportunity development.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with operations, development, integration, sustainment and fielding projects and programs for U.S. Government and/or commercial clients.
- Experience with process development and deployment.
- Experience working on Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Programs.
- Experience with DHS networks.
- Experience with DHS Standard DHS 4300A, B, C or equivalent.
- Six Sigma Certified.
BS Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR related degree. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
DOD 8570.1-M Compliance at IAT Level II
MSCA, MSCP, or MCITP Certification
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.